Our School Aims
- We aim to provide a firm foundation of the teachings of the Christian Faith and traditions, encouraging close links with the local Christian community and the Parish of St Michael's Church, Old Rossington
- We aim to provide a varied and balanced curriculum within which the skills of numeracy and literacy are developed.
- We aim to provide a broad learning experience for all children encompassing the Humanities, Science, Art, Craft Design and Technology, Information Communications Technology, Music and Physical Education. By doing this, we aim to encourage each child to fulfil his or her individual potential.
- We aim to develop self-esteem, confidence and respect for others within the social context of the whole school community.
- We aim to develop a sensitivity to and respect for the range of beliefs, views, capabilities and lifestyles of others in wider society.